Q. How do I place an order?
- Click on “Add to cart” for the product(s) you wish to purchase.
- You can either choose to “Continue Shopping” or to “Checkout” with the items in your cart.
- (Optional) Log into your account using your registered username and password to proceed. If you are new and would like to create an account with us, tick the box "I wish to register an account" to create a password.
- Confirm your addresses for shipping and billing.
- Select the shipping method. Our shipping cost is based on the weight of the item(s) in your cart.
- Follow the instructions for payment. Currently, we only accept bank transfers and cheques.
- Re-confirm your order details.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Orders may take up to 2 business days to process. Orders placed on Friday after 5.00pm GMT +8 will begin processing on the following Monday.
Q. What are the payment methods available?
Currently, we only accept payments made by Bank Transfer/ Cheque :
Bank Name : Public Bank Berhad
Bank Account : 3-1113824-30
Account Name : Syarikat Automatic Motors Sdn Bhd
After you've made the payment, kindly forward us the payment details below via email at firstname.lastname@example.org :
Bank Name :
Banking Date :
Banking Time :
Banking Reference No :
Total amount you have paid :
Your Order No :
Note: Your products will not be delivered until we've received the confirmation above. For cheque bank-ins, kindly allow 2 business days for it to be processed before delivery takes place.
Q. How do I change my personal information and shipping address?
- Log into your account
- Click on the "Edit" button to update your information.
- Save the changes you've made.
Q. I forgot my password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Forgot Password?” and fill in your email that was used to register the account.
- Click "Continue".
- An email will be sent to you to containing your reset password.
- Once you have logged into your account with the reset password, click on "Change Password" to create a new password.
- Save your changes.
Q. Can I cancel my order once it is placed?
Orders can be cancelled if it hasn't been shipped from our warehouse.
If you wish to cancel, kindly drop us an email to us at email@example.com with the subject “Request to cancel order” and include your order number. Alternatively, you can send us a Whatsapp / Facebook message via the widgets on the bottom left and right of your screen.
Q. What currency will I be charged?
You will be charged in Ringgit (MYR).
Q. How long does delivery usually take?
Depending on your courier choice, shipping may take up to 3 days for Peninsula Malaysia, 5 days for East Malaysia and 2 weeks for International orders. Kindly email us/ send us a Whatsapp or Facebook message to find out more.
You may track the progress of your parcel in the account page.
Q. Do I have to pay for duties / taxes?
For orders within Malaysia, the price displayed on our webstore is as is.
International orders may be subjected to each jurisdiction's duties and taxes and it is the responsibility of the recipient to settle these amounts with the local authorities before receiving the goods. You may contact your local custom office for the rates and fees.
Q. What is the return and refund policy?
At the moment, we do not accept returns and refunds unless the product warranty specifies a return clause. For products under warranty, returns are prohibited once installation is made to a vehicle.
If you're still having doubts, you may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Whatsapp / Facebook Messenger widgets at the bottom left and right of your screen. We will reply to your queries within 24 hours.